Monday, November 14, 2005

Blank Doll just woke up. *Yawn*

Yikes, this is so freaky. Just after dinner, whilst calling up people to enquire as to when the econs S thingum was, I realized (well, Tong made me realize) that the results were already out.


May I say that our school is really strange? It's supposed to be elite and premium which is really scary when you don't make the mark, but then it's also strangely lax. I got 2 Ss when deep down, I was quite sure I shouldn't. Oh well, this means I shall have to study harder for next year. I am however, quite horrified at the idea of trying to score for math. I mean seriously, I've forgotten everything! Oh dear, maybe I should try harder for math next year. Or at least drop it as I said I would come March's common test. You watch, I'm dropping it. For sure.


May I also note however that increasingly, there is an inner voice who questions my need to study hard and score? It's really quite strange because I wonder how much of an academic I really am. I love reading, I love writing essays (without time, always without the bloody time limit) and I love thinking (quite a rarity amongst today's youth I should add :P) about why we are taught this way. Currently, this means spending way too much time reading and writing when I should really be sketching and painting. Not to mention learning how to sew and cut and stuff. Argh, this is so self-defeating.


Never mind. Oh and it turns out that I couldn't dredge up the energy to run after half an hour of sets. Went to sleep instead. Damn Edmond! Woke up, went over to the mrt station to get my Mother and then came back home for dinner. I feel so horrid. I shall have to stop eating and step up my exercise. Ouch.


And I still need to get people together to go out. Jeff is being particularly uncooperative. Alps and Tong are- where ARE you guys? Sheesh. I'm so bored. Seriously, I can't wait until next week so I can justify my boredom by calling it de-stressing.


Stop buying diamonds. They're ugly and a waste. Buy coloured diamonds. Or precious stones. Don't cut them. Polish them the way the Chinese used to do. They're much more prettier that way.


C'est tout.