Thursday, November 10, 2005

Blank Doll wants to go to a pique-nique!

Ouch, my eyes hurt from staring at too many bright, electronic screens. No wonder Edmond got downcast eyes, probably adaptation to all that staring into screens. Oh dear, good luck Xiao Jun xiao jie, I'm sure everything will turn out well.


Oh and I ate too much today. I'm so tiiiiired. And fuuulll. I feel so horrid.


Haha, I very nearly didn't turn up for lesson today because I forgot about it. Thank you Darius, you finally did something helpful today. I'm so proud of you.


Sorry Candice for laughing at you all the time, don't be mad at me ok? I really don't mean any of it so don't be miffed at me. I just have this urge to poke fun at you! :D All hail her royal highness.


Oh and ALPS, I ordered quite a small cake. Haha, I can foresee you hunched over the cake with a fork in hand. Ooooh myyyy gaaawd.


C'est tout.