Sunday, November 06, 2005

Blank Doll hates munchies

Sleep is extremely important. A cardinal fact that I keep forgetting. Slept really late last night due to mahjong which is fairly addictive if you think about it. It's great to have a family of four, just enough to play mahjong!


Which reminds me, sooner or later, we're going to have to teach Alps and Tong how to play mahjong. I can't believe you guys don't know how to play!


Had this really funny dream. I was with Daniel I think and we had gone to New York for some strange reason and he actually walked into this neighbourhood that was obviously weird and scary, and tried to buy mineral water. Then I was like, 'Jewish bakery, let's go find a Jewish bakery.'And so we walked out of that place alive. Then next we got transported to this theatre with really cool chairs and the entire class was there so we decided to take a seat and watch the documentary. It was something like, 11 days around the world or something and as usual, I forgot my glasses. This was followed by a strange session in the hall where we were spoken to by our principal and then later on, I was with Tong outside some super cool mall with shiny metallic decor and we were waiting for Alps to materialize. Somehow, she brought along this woman who asked us what was nice about Singapore. Tong couldn't name any because he hates Singapore and then MIN LI appeared, saying the National Library was good. We all rolled our eyes and suddenly I was with this really beautiful woman, blond hair, tall and really loud. It was quite funny because she insisted on dragging me with her through the mall, I think she was my ma's friend or something. She stopped at a counter selling beauty products and started BUYING LIKE MAD. I thought she was really gorgeous and later on, my ma told me that she's never even completed her O levels. Wow.


Yes, so now I'm awake and I feel terrible. I really hate waking up feeling like shit. It's in my genes I tell you. We ALL wake up feeling like shits.


C'est tout.