Tuesday, November 01, 2005

weelll lookie here

  • Time does fly, ten more days to that special day and Alps remembered! Haha, and Tzhock and Ying and Xuan. Great people. I wonder who else remembers? Oh well, I'll be calling up you guys soon anyway so make yourself free on that day ok?

  • Spent the whole day with the group discussing about YA. Then headed down to Raffles City to meet Alps' cousin who just came from Malaysia for a few days. It was quite funny because Alps was being antisocial and so Tong was the one talking to him. We went to Marche for lunch and ate daaaaamn lot. Alps, next time, you're going to listen to me and just take ONE dessert, ya hear me? Geez.

  • Oh and then Tong left so it was just Alps, her cousin and me because May Anne left as well. So we took the train home and that marked the end of a day. Of course, let's not forget the talk about servant politics, cheap maids and drivers and Tong's Ethical Policy. Another thing both Alps and I agree on, we have an urge to call Tong Father sometimes, especially when he starts lecturing us which is quite often consider the things Alps and I talk about.

  • Shit, I am sooo tired. Oh and I have Jay Chou's latest cd tucked into my little ibook all thanks to Tong. Haha, I love my life.

  • C'est tout.