Friday, October 28, 2005

Yeah yeah, like i really care what YOU think

  • One good thing about being Socially Insignificant is that I don't have to care who I offend because I have nothing to lose. You can't try to grab my friends from me because the friends I have are my friends because of me and not because I have extensive contacts. You can't cordone sanitaire me because frankly speaking, you really think I care? I'll just get my straight As while you poor sucker die. As a result, I probably offend lots of people on a regular basis which is amazing considering how little I actually talk.

  • Tong said that his first impression of me was that of a geek. My first impression of him was that of an arrogant bastard, the bastard stays. Of course I'm a geek! Fine, I'm a geek who loves fashion and who has some weird ambition. I'm a geek who reads alot and while cannot make friends, will gladly stand up and talk when he needs to though not to make people laugh. I'm a geek who cannot tolerate being questioned. I'm a geek who can actually be quite irritating. Yes, I'm a geek dammit. Bastards.

  • Oh and in case you wondered why I'm talking about geekiness? Because Alps, Tong and I just spent the afternoon doing what we always do. Eat. Yes, such humble, endearing chaps are us, eating out of paper boxes and wooden chopsticks. Did I mention that we also ate ice cream? Yeah, we're humble, modest students living modestly and eating what we can afford. My.

  • Yes, holidays must go out. At least plan one night where we go watch a play/performance/recital/jazz concert/weird shit, one day where we pig out, one day where we wander around singapore, one day when we bake and cook shit and one day when we find a place to stay over- preferably somewhere legal if it's possible tong. So there, start planning people.

  • Oh and tong, good luck for your chinese. Cos if ya pass, ALPS IS GONNA WEAR A DRESS. And then we can go choose a really nice one. The cosplay sort. With lots of ruffles and ribbons. We'll dress her up in a dark manner and make her take photos and use for future blackmail purposes.

  • C'est tout.