Tuesday, October 25, 2005

hey there duchess!

  • Today has been a great day for me as always. I think I'm really fortunate, or in control of my spiritual space to have so many great days at a go. Firstly, I didn't prepare for the OP dry run as opposed to everybody else and whoa, just when I thought I was going to do badly, Ms. Ngin actually said that I did quite well. Haha, it's strange how I like going up speaking extemp but I can't speak up in a group to make a single friend. I'm actually surprised that I have friends, or at least people whom I don't bitch about and who agree to be peaceful and cordial with me. This is mainly due to the fact that I'm so quiet and not at all very vocal. Yes, I'm sorry if you've tried to be nice to me and I've done nothing more than yawn in your face and walk off quietly. Alone. It's just my way of saying that sure, let's be friends. I've accepted that I'll be lonely in life so I don't wail about it anymore, it's nice being a singular figure amidst all these groups anyway.

  • Oh and thanks Xiao Gun, Sarah and Val, would have love to go lunch with ya guys but Ma called. Had to rush down to Valley Point to pass her some cash because she couldn't be arsed to go to the nearest ATM machine to draw any. Oh and Ma's got purple braces! To go with her purple bag and her purple top and her purple shoes. When we went to a cafe for a light lunch, she ordered a PURPLE yogurt smoothie! Haha, my Ma's such a control freak she colour co-ords her food to her clothes. Tres chic non? I didn't eat much today so nothing to confess to Daniel. Felt really guilty about eating cake with Alps yesterday. Stay away from me you let's-share-a-cake imp! Nous allons devenir vraiment les cochonnes si nous continuons manger comme ca. Broken French is nice.

  • Yes, and I did my sets. Really proud of myself especially since I lugged through the entire process with no water and I can do phantom chair for one minute without feeling like I was going to give the ghost. Exercise is good for you! I only wish someone had told me that earlier.

  • Finally, thanks Geri for telling me how to fix my HTML even though I didn't get it. :D Keep up the FIRE, Ed the Genius. I'm so delirious from exercising I could throw up right now. I'm always blogging in a state of delirium. I want to read Thud! from Pratchett. Shall keep track of Tong's book-purchasing records and maybe buy his headphones so he can buy Alps' bro's headphones. Oh where have all my money gone to?

  • C'est tout.