Sunday, October 16, 2005

au revoir oh oui oui

Yesterday, after lamenting about my lack of exercise, I sneaked back home after dinner and did my sets while my family was away watching a movie. Haha, I'm obsessive in certain ways.

It's been raining and raining and raining! J'adore le temps aujourdhui, surtout parce qu'il pleuvait tout la journee. Quel chance s'il pourrait pleuvoir chaque jour et chaque nuit. Je pourrait dormir pour l'eternite. Yes, haha, Alps too it would appear. Let's go run in the rain one day, and laugh when tong falls into the lake whilst pking. Oh and Bakerzin is a death trap, DO NOT STEP INSIDE. You'll be so happy eating cakes and chocolates your wallet will empty before you know it. Trust me. I should know. But before you leave, do remember to order a chocolate souffle with the ice cream of thyme. Not as nice as the grand marnier souffle with vanilla ice cream I had at another place I'll grant you that but it's a worthy enough treat.

Ah, yo, let's hit the chocolate buffet this friday and break Tong's bank account while we're at it. We could do it under the pretext of er...discussing stuff for the camp. Yes, it'd be wonderfully ironic. Talking about equality and the beauty of egalite at the fullerton.

Successfully connected my Self to the world today, that was a close one. If not for the rain, I was worrying that I had slipped. Never mind.

O-oh and just had a great dinner. Pa's so nice.
- baked pumpkins with olive oil and salt: a veritable favourite
- salted baked chicken: tasting strangely delicious
- sweet and sour fish with pineapples: the real thing! Ah, heaven.
- stir-fried vegetables with black wood ear: er...pass
- soup of pig's tail, peanuts and carrots: really good and surprisingly light

Yes, I feel like a pig. Probably mirroring what Alps is feeling now. :p

C'est tout.