Wednesday, October 12, 2005

shit

I'm too fucking weak. Physically I mean. Died from doing my sets a moment again just because I modified it a little. Sometimes I get so angry at my physical disabilities. It's hard to console oneself by thinking that all that matters is the mind because the Human Concept consists of the Body, the Self, the Mind and the Soul. I scarce think that a developed Self, Mind and Soul would entail a Body so weak as mine. The shell of a Human must after all, be strong enough to store the other three intangible components. I feel like a mutant with an overdeveloped Self, a Soul that I know is quite centrifugal AND cetripedal at the same time, a Mind that works but obviously not brilliant enough to be a genius and of course, a Body that could break too easily.

Haha, yes, I believe in the Human Concept even though I believe it could be applied to any creature in this world. The planet for one. The Body is the material manifestation of GOD in the beauty of chaos re-arranging itself. The Mind is the product of the interaction between two Aspects of GOD. The Soul is the very fabric that unites all of GOD into one. And the Self is that very self-contained fragment of GOD that makes each of us an individual.

Whoa, I think vertigo and over-exhaustion make me flee from the material. Nickleback certainly helps.

I'm being kept sane by Nickleback and Goo Goo Dolls for the moment.

C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home