Wednesday, October 12, 2005

stoned and ouch

Just woke up. My head hurts like hell right now even though I slept at 12 30 last night. Ok so it's late but not THAT late. No school for me today as usual but I'll be going on Thursday and Friday although something tells me I ought to pon Friday as well.

It's all London's fault. I shouldn't have stayed up to read about it. You know what I'm going to do after I finish this book? I'm going to get HTML for Dummies. O-oh and I know ONE thing I'd like for my Birthday OTHER than

1) Kino Vouchers
2) MONEY!

Ok, this is really too early to post a birthday wish-list AND also too ego but heck, it's early in the morn and I need to cheer up.

3) Monochrome Mondrian print Converse sneakers. That's right, go find a Mondrian print if you don't know what that is and shoot yourself for not knowing Piet Mondrian.

Otherwise, my back hurts as usual. Ouch. Don't you hate waking up? I know I do. Only thing is, I wish sleep was a daily part of life. Just think, I'll have so much more time to be so much more productive. An employer's bloody dream come true.

Ok, I'm rambling now and it doesn't make sense.

C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home