Friday, October 14, 2005

ouch, morning

Wahaha, is everybody an early riser other than me? Woke up because Ying sms-ed me and the mobile was being irritating by beeping everything 0.000023 seconds and Tong called. Ouch, I have a headache from waking up too early.

O-oh, a whole free day! Let's see what I'm going to do today:
- waste time in front of the PS
- do some parts of my sets
- go out in the evening with Ying, Xuan and possible, Wan Ling whom I haven't met in a thousand years. OH well, like, whatever.

Haha, just got a call from Alps. Apparently Tong called too to ask her out for breakfast. Some people wake up way too early. OH oh, before I forget- dream sequence:

Was on the train going to some place where there were lots of indian english writers and I was reading their works. Talking talking, then suddenly I was getting back on a train. Somehow, I kept taking trains here and there and even went into a train via an open door while the train was moving. Ended up in the middle of nowhere, nice scenery and it was raining and I was think like, well, Singapore doesn't have lots of rain, we just have lots of melted snow. Anyway, strangely daddy came to pick me up. So we went somewhere, I think the Ahmad canteen. Hew Ting, Jeffrey and someone else was there. They were all talking about what to do for HEW TING, yes Hew Ting talking about what to do for Hew Ting as if she weren't her. They were like, oh Hew Ting told me this morning to do this. Note: Hew Ting has been gone for a few months already, this is my first dream of her since her wake. So anyway, I was really blur and asked them how did they manage to get to Hew Ting. Then they started bombarding me with like, 'why are you so stupid?" and Hew Ting was like rolling her eyes and said that 'Hew Ting wrote us letters lah'. Then I was damn pissed because here I was feeling a sudden pain from missing Hew Ting and these people were being so anal. Then I lashed out at them for being so irritating and Hew Ting for being an imposter. Anyway, got into the car and told whoever it was to drive faster, went back to the house with the Indian writers and took a quiz. Got back into the car and said I was tired and wanted to go home, turns out it was my 10 year old sis driving! So I took over the reins and I told her 'we've been through this before, I'll drive because it's safer' when both of us can't drive. THEN Tong called and I woke up.

Yes, Hew Ting, I miss you. Even in my dreams you had to be so anal, but I guess that's the special thing about you. Just like Xuan has her light-headed butterflies in the air thing, Ying has her 'ganma' don't bother me i want to sleep thing, Jeff has it i am a bitch from hell thing and CC has her fuck the world and let's have fun thing. Well, just know tha I'll miss ya.

C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home