Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Yay, happy, whatever, fuck you, no, don't, fuck me.

Today was quite a blah day because I felt so delirious. Yes, delirious is the word. Rotted in front of the TV playing Dark Cloud 2 which is a strangely addictive game even though the american voice over hurts my ear alot.

Yes, I dislike America. It's repulsive. I'm so glad I'll be able to sell to China when I'm old enough to have my own business. Ok, they can be nice people. I saw a nice couple a few days back but I suppose as long as nobody whips out Colonialism or Empire or Deliverance of Enlightment or Crusade or Saving Pagan Souls, these Anglo/Continental people can be quite nice.

OH I'm so tired. Tomorrow is school with all those result slips and I just cannot bear it. Yes, it's driving me nuts. I'm in no mood for school now. I want to rest. I want to eat. I want to travel. I want to dream.

C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home