Friday, October 14, 2005

yet another great day

Today was a great booster day after the promos. Went out for breakfast/lunch (spot the trend?) with Alps and Tong at the macau crystal jade at Bugis. Here's what we all ate:
- pork chop rice (all of us- ok, mostly Sean)
- french toast (Sean and Alps- Alps drowned hers in honey thinking it was maple syrup because Tong told her it was. Alps is a Honey Freak. Yes, prompting Tong to try to muss her hair up with honey using a chopstick.)
- Pineapple buns (Sean and Tong)
- Macaroni (Tong)

Foot the bill, went out to Beard Papa to CONTINUE EATING.
- Two custard puffs (Sean)
- Two eclairs (Alps)

Yes, I think I ate the most today. Shit, I can't believe it.

Then we went to the Sony shop upstairs so Alps get ogle at the laptops there. i want a nano Anyway, Tong was suggesting we go play in the fountain like those little children. Haha, that was another great idea brought to you from Tong.

Somehow, ended up at National Library and there we saw Liyi. Walked around, went to tour toilets and then after a long while, got up and left. I got a book on black fashion which is quite nice. Then went to my da's shop to get myself some hair shampoo and yes, my dad is cool and funky and I'm not. Shoot me. Haha, daddy was wearing pink pants and a gray tee I think. My cool dad of the Cool Converses.

Hahaha, picture this: Alps in a pink lacy frock with Hello Kitty print and a Hello Kitty helium balloon sticking out from behind her. Yes, Tong, we MUST try to do something about it. Christmas is coming up anyway. I'm sure Alps would love a pink skirt. With ruffles. And lace.

Ah, it's really funny how we ended up going near a) food b) books c) weird places ie. toilets again. I think it's got to do with Alps' unhealthy obsession with food (fast track 2 hours post-crystal jade 'i'm hungry again. my stomach's growling.', Tong's urge to do stuff we all secretly want to do but resist for fear of making arses out of ourselves and my love for books and nice places and ok, FOOD(!).

Must go out again. Let's hit the Olive Tree at Intercontinental next. After Alps gets over her post-multt-buffet trauma.

C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home