Saturday, October 15, 2005

love makes the world go round, chasing her own wretched tail.

Ate damn lot more after the afternoon with Alps and Tong. Went out with Ying, Xuan and Tzhoc. It was really fun because we went to this Jap buffet at Suntec and totally PIGGED OUT. Actually, I was thinking of a genteel meal at Bakerzin where the portions prevent post-pig out trauma but silly me couldn't find it. It was at the extension of paragon! Waah.

So yeah, we ate and we ate and we ate. I think I outdid myself this time round because I felt so full! Then of course, the dear girl Xuan and I had to prove that coming from Hwa Chong and Raffles respectively meant nothing because while trying to warm up our mochis, I blew on mine and the flour came gushing back into my eye. While laughing, she was rolling hers with her hands as if that were the most normal thing in the world. Haha, some people.

Yesterday was damn fun, I wish all my days were like this. The beauty of Youth.

Oops, yo denise, if you're reading this: sorry for the lack of philo because I'm not in a contemplative mood due to the fact that my results suck and if I contemplate too much, I'd feel really depressed and shoot myself in the head for being so hubristic and underestimating the papers. Dammit, I'm mugging as much as Darius next time round even if it kills me.

Anyway, today has been cool so far. Two doses of laxatives have made me a better person now because my stomach no longer bulges with too much food. I even feel quite good actually if not for the fact that I actually ate a damn heavy breakfast which totally grossed me out. I'm so ashamed of myself. How will I ever face daniel? haha.

Oh and ALPS, CHEER UP! I know how ya feel. It sucks to fail especially when you can just hear people sniggering behind your back. Ok, not fail, just FALL. So don't worry, we'll get Tong to cheer us up by subsidizing our chocolate buffets at the Full and then we can pig out another day at the Olive Tree. Until then, stay fast!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLUGGIE!! YOU'VE CERTAINLY GROWN ALOT! :D

C'est tout.