Sunday, October 23, 2005

Phase 2

  • 21 October 2005

  • Went out in the evening with Alps and Tong to the chocolate buffet which was good but I suppose Tong and Alps aren't dessert pigs. I mean, Alps is a more general pig and Tong IS an induced pig so I'm the only one who can eat alot of desserts and still feel really happy. Insulin is crap. Chocolates rule. Oh and there was this woman who had really nice long legs and a really cool dress. I think all cool dresses should emphasize what happens when they get taken off so it should never be about that dress. The woman was certainly wearing a cool dress. She was also hanging out with two overly metro and hence, highly suspect guys, one of whom was wearing a satin ribbon in the stead of a chain at his waist which I thought was really cool and ironic. Oh and after that, we walked abit. Got called smart pigs by Malays. Now THAT'S what I call sedition-worthy acts. Just because we went to the buffet in our school uniform doesn't mean we're all obnoxious rafflesian pigs. Oh and we also saw a bunch of teenagers playing on the War Memorial which is in my opinion, a loathsome display of the dismal attitude that characterizes the less educated section of today's youth. There, I've vented my anger.

  • Today

  • I have a problem. I find an irresistable urge to be obnoxious and annoying. This is especially so when I identify certain people as Inferior. All right, shoot me in the head for being elitist. Oh and Alps and I have found a way to make the word elitist even MORE elitist. Haha, we're so dead. Oh and my Mother's teeth is annoying the entire world and herself. This is because she has bravely requested that the doctor extract all five teeth at one go so that she can be done with it. Such courage is indeed rare. Such patience as displayed by us must be even rarer.

  • No deep thoughts for today as usual. It takes alot of effort to make deep thoughts. That or the random flash which I do admittedly, get quite often :p but of course, all thinkers must rest and I am certainly, no mean thinker.

  • Alors, c'est tout.