Monday, October 31, 2005

whoopdeefuckingdoo

  • Considering the fact that I just blasted through four hours of PS2, I should be dead. No. Instead, I am strangely happy! Yes, that's right, I am so happy I don't know why. Being happy makes me want to throw up. Amused, suitably charmed, cajoled into laughter, manic, but happy? No, I am seldom happy. I don't know why I laugh so much anyway. There is a strange mechanism that makes me laugh alot, I think it's my Mind's way of making me cherish every whisper of happiness that I can find so that I can be content with the world even if all I get is shit on a Lalique platter and piss in a Wedgewood saucer.

  • Oh and thanks Tzhock for being so kind and thoughtful and so good with that memory of yours. 11 of November, that's right. I'll be waiting to see what you got, especially if its something you had to buy in advance so there's still stock. Haha, yes people, REMEMBER. Actually, I don't think I'd really care other than the fact that it'd be a reminder that people hate me more than they should. I mean, come on, when there are stupid bitches tottering around with their empty heads and jerks who transcend the meaning of imbecile, why pick me? All right, you won't be so mean to me when you call me to pick up your own Gucci discount card. Ugh, does Gucci do discounts? Tres choquant.

  • Oh and Alps and Tong, I agree to l'Indochine. I have a strange craving for asparagus recently, preferably seared with good red wine and a clove of garlic. What strange cravings I have. Next it'd be mashed pumpkins and saffron sauce.

  • C'est tout.