Saturday, October 29, 2005

yes!

  • If only my Chinese scores were as good as my French. All right, so one is more difficult than the other and unlike SOME people I know, I can speak Mandarin with little difficult. Of course, it's not the prudish Chinese used by Alps but it's also not the real-street half-Chinese of the typical heartlander. Shoot me for saying that, I hardly care.

  • I was listening to Slide by Goo Goo Dolls. Actually, for such a sad song, the 'qu' was very happy. I mean, you don't sing about despair and last-chance hope in such an upbeat manner. Then again, I suppose angst and drawn out sorrow is gross. Maybe that's why Dawson's Creek (yes, I cried. Laugh all you want. Pfft.) lasted only for a few minutes. Oh and my earlier blog entry? I have no idea what I was thinking.

  • Is there such a thing as chocolate addiction? I'm hooked onto chocolate, like permanently. My French teacher was talking about how much chocolate I consumed in the course of a day's lesson and it's quite true. I must have eaten four packets of chocolate Pocky this week and just today, I finished two bars of Toblerone. Ouch.

  • BY THE WAY, I plead NOT guilty in reference to Alps' blog. It is not my influence that is doing so much harm to her english or her wallet. I would like to pose a nouvelle idea, that it is entirely her fault. Oops, I meant novel. Shit, French is eating up what space english took up in my brain before.

  • Oh and I really really wish all my essential accoutrements like my razr phone, my ipod and my ibook were all incorporated into my body, like a little chip connected to my brain and a Bluetooth cornea transplant or something.

  • Ok, that was random.

  • C'est tout.