Wednesday, November 02, 2005

lalalala

  • I swear only sleep can keep me sane and happy. I think I got less happy as the year went by because I got less sleep. Seriously, I was so pissed off yesterday that I went to sleep at 7 and woke up at 10, right after dinner. I feel so guilty for indulging myself in such Edmond-like behaviour. I bet my price just went up by another million according to Daniel.

  • Oh, today has been a really busy day though when I think about it, nothing much was really done. I went out with my ma as promised, had breakfast at cafe cartel. Note to Daniel: Are you sure the pasta was very little? I'm quite sure the mushroom pasta filled me up. You eat TOO MUCH. Oh and then we just passed time and then reached home thereafter. I was quite depressed when I heard about the death of my ma's ex-colleague because it made me think of Hew Ting. You know, so many times I really miss her and I just want to give her a call, especially with my birthday so near. There was once when she turned up all drenched because she refused to bring an umbrella with her and my ma gave her a shirt to change into. I really really miss you, dear girl. I guess you never really know how much you treasure a friend until that friend is gone. Cynics who think cliches are just cliches ought to have a bobpin stuck up their urethra(s).

  • Anyway, it strikes me as funny that at the end of a year, I find myself with a whole bunch of new friends in the stead of the old who have all drifted away due to work and lack of communication though I'm sure we'll somehow always be bound by a faded memory. But still, gawd, I feel so naff today. I feel so flat and stupid and dull. Ok, not really but I'm suddenly in rambling mode.

  • Actually I'm not. I just want to end my school days quickly so I can move on. Yes, it's boring me and I'm getting restless. A sidenote: Project Runway is an absolute farce. You do not commercialize the industry itself. WE commercialize art. A true fashion designer never speaks about artistic integrity because at the end of the day, we produce clothes to be worn. The woman is the end-product of our poetic craft, we live to glorify the woman. We do not create clothes with a stroke of whimsy because what each article of clothing must do is bring out the woman in her proud glory, to release her from the agony and dulling insecurity she is made to bear with each passing day. We live to liberate the woman figure from the woman. We'd do the same thing for men too except I sincerely believe that metro is not the way to go, le gentilhomme would fit in better. You people dress like slobs. I can't stand youths. You walk out of the house half-naked and you wear a cap! Ugh, little boys wear caps. If you can't carry off a proper hat then go topless. Sheesh.

  • C'est tout.