Friday, November 04, 2005

hurray

No wonder CC could change her blogskin with a snap of her fingers. It's so simple! Geez, and here I thought she'd become such a compgenius. Oh well, guess Alps still takes all for creating her own brooding, blue and black, angsty blogskin with her own apparition crawling out from underneath the computer table in drugged stupor with that 'now who did I kill' look.


Ah, breakfasted with Alps, Xiao Gun and May Anne today. Guess who suggested breakfast? Oh, Tong went with his friends so didn't join us. Weeerrrr. Ok and then after that took the train back with Xiao Gun who was going choa chu kang. *ahem* Yeah, along the way, we talked quite a lot. It'd bore the hell out of most people because it was part intellectually stimulating and part inane personal stuff. Yeah, booorrriiing.


Haha, yes, I shall get myself a G5 ipod because it is a) damn chio b) damn big c) damn chio d) damn chio e) damn nice e) damn chio. Ok, yeah, I shall get it. Speaking of which, a girl in RJ has an ipod nano with barely 15 songs in it. Hmmm...whether which girl that could be. Silly xiao mei mei.


Going for lunch with my ma now. Dammit, somebody teach me how to cartwheel and somersault, please? It's ridiculous being so flexible and not knowing what to do with it. I feel so wasted. Haha, yeah, please.


C'est tout.