Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Blank Doll pokes at his bandage and whines.

There is a reason why public healthcare exist and there's a reason why we have private hospitals. I have no idea why I actually spent 4 hours waiting at a polyclinic for a referral letter to Tan Tock Seng when I could have walked in. I suppose what ma said did make sense, why spend that sort of money when waiting a while can get you the same thing? You're free anyway, it's the holidays? Joy.


So I did my first urine test, got a referral letter to go to Tan Tock Seng to do an endoscopy. I'm quite worry about my health. I hope there's nothing wrong with my stomach but I highly doubt it. Oh well, I'll live I guess. So drama.


Anyway, today's PW was quite a breeze considering how other groups fumbled even with a script. I went in with no script and had to make things up on the spot. Wasn't in the mood so I'm quite sure I wasn't brilliant. I love extemporaneous speaking so what the hell. My question was so simple, idiotic. I was hoping for something more but oh well, I guess my response wasn't bad when compared to somebody else. Oh and I don't need PW anyway so no matter.


Disgusted by the Collapse book. It's all about geography and there's nothing about the social facet and other reasons for collapse. I'm fine with some geography and environmental issues but not for an entire book. I got so annoyed I finished my Chinese Design book first. Now there's only the monster of a history book Millenium, to read again.


C'est tout.