Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Blank Doll ate french toast and threw up.

I think my friends in RJ are godsends. Of course, my friends from Ahmad will be those I treasure for life but they aren't there all the time and they have their own stuff to do. There's Ying who's asleep somewhere but getting quite the social life in school I heard, there's Xuan who hangs out with suspect people and who has been infected with the Fashion Bug, there's Tzhock who's still busy gathering his courage and will to speak up, there's Jeff who's still, well, Jeff, there Hew Ting who has gone before us but whom still lives on for me and CC. But really, this year would have been miserable for me if not for alot of nice people whom I have met in RJ. Sure, there're people that make me want to hurl my guts out but I think it's best for me to just focus on the people who are great. There's Daniel who has kept me sane even when the world around us threatened to make me scream. There's Jing Heng who broods alot but who makes for quite interesting conversation. There's Xiao Jun who has made me laugh a lot because of how xiao mei mei she looks but also provided some great insights into issues I could never have discussed with the people I hanged out with in Ahmad. Then of course there's Alps and Tong. Both of you have made me really happy for some strange reasons, must be all the food we eat. Alps for sharing so many things in common and for sharing the stern-eyed look of a certain Ethical Person with me. Of course, there's ice cream involved too. Oh and some of the girls in class are remarkably nice like Sarah and the Duchess and Geri and Val and Clare. Yes, Duchess, allow me to acknowledge your emminent nice-ness here. And Edmond for making me laugh at the erstwhile intimidating geppers and well, BhavanJamesAkesh for altering the crowd.


Ok, so that turned out to be another thank you note. I love writing thank you notes to people and it's nice I guess to feel appreciated. I never really know how great an impact I have on the class besides ensuring that we don't totally rock bottom the level. Ok, and occasionally adding to the (already quite high) level of bitchiness in class. But it's still nice to think of all the friends I've made since the beginning of the year. Haha, life is sweet. If only everybody would recognize that.


Oh and my entire family is scheduled to see the doctor. Ma and I at Tan Tock Seng, physio and endoscopy for me. Pa at the Eu Yan Sang Chinese doctor. My beloved, cute, little, plump, adorable, supremely intelligent, strangely gifted, ballet-dancing, origami-folding, poetry/prose writing, descane singing, french-speaking, higher chinese learning, wonder of a cook, sister who is going to go to KK to get her head checked for concussions after falling on her head.


Sigh. The doctors love our family. At least we're all covered by insurance which is very important. Ah yes.


And the day is coming, nay, looming around the corner. Geez, I'm so excited I could puke. I have obviously not reached the age when birthdays are a dread. Yet. Double rhyme punctuated by full stops, hint of irony- humour. Ha ha, reminds me of the dissertion of how laughter describes your mental state. Ok, never mind.


C'est tout.