Monday, November 14, 2005

Blank Doll

Oh man, yesterday was such a tiring day. Went to Metro with my family to get this swimming costume for my sister because her old one was too small for her. For some strange reason, Daddy was free to take sister and I to RTC and so we reached there an hour early.


Came up with this really cool empire waist dress with a leather bodice and a three-layer skirt. Very nice. Oh and of course, the velvet jacket with the bows.


Er, yeah, went home and went to Metro ENCORE to get Christmas ornaments and Ma bought some early Christmas gifts. I shall have to draw up my list soon so that I can at least get some of them while we're in Aussieland. This year shall have to get stuff for my jcmates also. Especially Daniel, Tong, Alps and Xiao Jun. Hmmm...the xiao mei mei, don't know what to get her, maybe a pair of hualimu chopsticks. Haha, to go with a zitanmu rice bowl.


Ok, nevermind.


Then my Mother, very nicely, gave me a document to fill in which took me the better part of two hours. Guess what time I slept last night? You guessed it, 2 am. Oh and I woke up today at 10 30 so considering that, I have not reverted to Edmondstasis. Non, pas encore, jamais, j'espere.


TODAY


I did my sets! I'm so happy with myself. Oh and I shall go running later near evening. Daniel would be proud of me if he knew. Haha, ok lah, I'm just proud of myself for doing so much. The only problem is, I'll be going to Aussie for 10 days and short of running around the farmstead and then along the coast, I'll be doing NOTHING. The precious little amount of muscle that I have acquired will all atrophy into nothingness when I get back. Ugh. This is so tedious. I wish I'd been forced to join a sport when I was really young.


Oh and I shall now proceed to mash at my PS2 for another hour or so. By the way, in case you were wondering, I've been thinking about it and it appears to me that something is afoot. Seriously, where is the polish I ask you? Sheesh, this is deja vu at its worst. No, M. x, go away.


Avaunt! Oh and M. le roi, if you happen to be reading this out of sheer boredom. Go check your mailbox already!


C'est tout.