Friday, November 11, 2005

Blank Doll sings Happy Birthday!

Dreamt of Hew Ting last night. She was there at my birthday in jeans and a white tea. Her hair had grown back again and was gelled to the back in spikes. I cried so much when I saw her because I couldn't believe it. Damn these dreams. Hew Ting, my dear friend, I really miss you. Especially today because this is the day when we all gather together as friends in remembrance of the things we all had to go through before we could have our friendship. I hope you'll be here tonight. For a single moment. I wouldn't be afraid. We all miss you Hew Ting, and I think I miss you so much it hurts me to think of you now. You were such a great friend of mine. Why did you have to go first? Requistat in pace, Hew Ting. Happy Birthday to me, thank you.


On a brighter note, it's my birthday! Whee! I love birthdays. I hope I never reach the age when my birthday comes to me in dread. I am especially happy that I have made it through 17 years of my life. That I have repaired and mended all the little wounds and flaws of my childhood. That I have emerged from that stormy past with only the slightest bit of being screwed up. That I am now a confident youth who will go on to make his life something special and worthwhile. Yes, today, I celebrate life. It is life that I shall cherish even if I look always into Death to find those who have left us.


Thank you people, I mean, guys, who remembered. Haha, I'm always amazed at how many people actually remembers. Ok, granted I've been screaming at the top of my head 'IT'S MY BIRTHDAY DAMMIT, FUCKING REMEMBER!' but still. It's just nice. You people are so sweet and I've been so horrid. Argh, you make me want to puke.


Actually, I'm extremely happy that the people who remembered my birthday are the people who matter to me and not just any bitch and idiot who wrote it down in their electronic memo.


Ok, I shall stop being mean. Today, I am NICE.


C'est tout.