Saturday, November 12, 2005

Blank Doll puked.

Apparently, in a fit of vigour and zeal, I exercised too much and now I feel like blood is rushing away from my head. I keep feeling faint and I collapsed into a chair. But then again, I did break my push up limit which is something I am quite happy with.


Quelle chance! I met M. x while I was at Alliance. It really is quite a coincidence. He recognized me but I didn't even see him because Sean being his usual self, forgot to bring his spectacles. Myopia can be such a travail. I shall correct that soon either with contacts or with therapy. I was thinking of getting crytal cut lens but someone told me that while they actually exist, they also cost a bomb. So no looking like a cloned humanoid for the moment. Imagine me with red crystalline pupils, skinhead and multi-pierced ears, back slightly bent with pale skin. Haha, yes, I'm sick.


Oh and it's a wonder M. x's mother didn't kill him, considering the hairstyle that he's got. I hope he turns up for YA.


Yo Alps, I bet in a few months, my French will be better than yours. Nyanyanya. Ok, that was stupid and childish. Don't push me off the kayak when we actually go try to drown Sean ok?


I shall now step up Operation Mets d'argent. Running begins on Monday. Let's try to shave it to below 11 minutes which will mean that Sean is officially no longer a handicap.


C'est tout.