Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Blank Doll can't read 'edit'.

Oh yes, did I mention that I tried my very best to organize my documents yesterday? I spent an entire hour restoring my files after the mess that I created whilst studying for the promos. Grr, I feel a great lack in the amount of information I have. Shall have to arm myself with a photocopying card or a laptop and troop over to the National Library where I can access all those wonderfully delicious copies of those rich, wondrous texts.


Yes, reading is a good habit. You might want to try it. I mean of course, the reading of proper books. Pulp wrapped in plastic is hardly what I'd call reading material for the evolved mind.


Ah and even as I ink that last full stop, my mind wanders to the book I saw Tong having this afternoon. He has some really cool books! Yes, I shall get it from him soon.


And we watched Exorcism of Emily Rose. Damn you Alps, I nearly died of fright at the beginning. Afterwards, it was quite interesting although I still couldn't watch it without listening to my ipod, much to the annoyance of Alps. I mean, really, there weren't any annoying ghosts popping from behind but the suspense. Ugh. Haha and we smuggled Carl's Jr into the cinema where we had our lunch. Lol, that was quite funny.


Oh and backtracking a bit, our econs teacher really doesn't think much of Hwa Chong students. Hurr. Funny though. If quite mean.


Apparently, there ARE gaps to the Ethical Policy. Snitching free food and being snide to HC students appear to be some of those gaps.


So depressed because I'm not exercising today. It's ok because I did yesterday but *sigh*, I shall try my valiant best to go jogging tomorrow. That is of course, if it doesn't rain.


C'est tout.