Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Blank Doll laughs.

Considering the fact that I didn't study at all for all my tests, only found out about the PNTBT in the morning along with the Treaty of Hanoi from Xiao Jun, I'm very happy to say that I did pretty well. I think. Well, let me define well. Well in this case is having met my goal for this common test of writing far less than before to see if I could get the same grades. If I do, this means that I have been writing too much all the while and have been really stupid. Oh and I finished the history test 28 minutes ahead of time. Sean can at least claim an altar along the other Study Gods for superb time management even if he can never measure up to them in terms of academic merit or sophistication of thought.


Anyway, got back home relatively early. Caught Ma while she was in a mad frenzy. Again, Sean should at least claim another place on the altar for having superb crisis management skills because I got the atmosphere calmed down by being very efficient and helpful. You know, I ought to have been born 600 years earlier. I'd have made a good courtier, maybe Chief Custodian of the Imperial Curios and Art Commissioning Agency.


I must say, the latest book I borrowed from the library is infinitely interesting. Imperial Chinese History from 900 to 1800, no mention of stupid peasants because the key focus is on the Imperial Household and the Court. Well, unless the peasants happen to be the cause of the downfall or the rise of a dynasty, two things that need not be mutually exclusive.


Oh and exercise is a vicious cycle. Everytime you start to feel relaxed, you have to increase the intensity or duration. How dumb is that? So now Sean will never be able to run 3 km and think it hard work again, oh no, Sean has to do 5km or he feels himself to be a spiritual failure. In fact, Sean just upped the ante for sets again and he does not know how long can he sustain it before it takes up far too much time. Argh.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home