Monday, March 20, 2006

Blank Doll says 'noooooooo'.

So much for 'this March will be an unusually dry month with below-average rainfall across the island'. I took a nap at one pm and woke up at 4. Then, I went to do some sets after which I went to run. Whee, this is crazy. I've never done so much exercise in my life and it seems as if all I ever do now when I reach home is change into pe gear and then a) fall to the floor doing push ups, crunches, dips, leg lifts, weights and angel-lifts or b) run at least 4 km which inadvertantly turns out to be 5. Really, I never have time to do the nice things in life anymore.


Part of me wants to melt my mind in time for NS so I won't have an individual self. The other part is screaming at the self-destructive part because in fashion, it's all about individuality. I'm such an intellectual fashion designer in the making. :P


It's funny. I don't support eliminating poverty because I see that as a sort of vertical redistribution which irks me. I don't think we should give some of our income to others so that they may not be poor because in the end, they didn't move out of poverty by themselves so there is always a chance that they may slip back. This does NOT mean that I do not believe in charity. Charity is when we give others an opportunity to better themselves by themselves. So I hate it when nations give aid to other nations because all that is happening is a continued spiral but I approve of debt relief to an extent. So I hate giving to charity but I just have to give money to the uncle downstairs who sells tissue.


Weird.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home