Thursday, March 09, 2006

Blank Doll eats too much fish.

Yesterday was quite good because for starters, I didn't just go straight home like I always do. Instead, I went to Orchard so I could wait for XJ to nuah at home and then meet her so we could make our way down to the Glasshouse for fish.


Ok, so the service was baad and our table looked saad. What the fuck, I thought Akesh and Bhavan were going! Ah well. Oh but it was quite good until the band started playing really loud. Now you know Sean loves loud music as much as the next person, just listen to my ipod, but seriously, food and loud music do not mix. The worst was at the Ritz-Carlton where I was having afternoon tea and the ensemble was playing drums! Sheesh.


Anyway, so Geri, Val, XJ and me walked to a quiet place near a park with lots of disgusting couples in the dark. I hope Geri doesn't get any ideas...


Talked until 10 plus and then I went to take the mrt, so reaching home at 11 and then going to bed at 1.


Today, I almost did not wake up again for I thought that it was a holiday. Anyway, so I managed to rush to school and then Daniel had this really cool fake lizard. Have I ever mentioned that I once had a pet python that ran away? It was really cute, the way it kept trying to throttle the life out of my fingers with its tiny body. I hope it's safe and sound. When I grow up, I wish to have a frog. A bright blue one, a fat frog. Haha, yeah, I think reptiles are cool.


Anyway, the rest of the day was quite redundant and hot. I pretty much endured it till the end whereupon I went to meet my mother at Tan Tock Seng Hospital where she went for an MRI scan. She said it was like being in a coffin, hurr, I thought it just felt like you were in a scanner.


Oh and then I ate fish and chips at Fish and Co AGAIN! ARGH! Haha.


I'm tell you, this is random, but the music from that Milano fashion cd and the Buddha Bar cd I got from That Cd Shop are the best. They are smashing. I think the only music I really like are music like this, gothic metal lite and 80s emo.


I shall try to sleep early tonight because I never get to.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home