Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Blank Doll sighs with pleasure.

Hey Hew Ting, guess what? It's your birthday tomorrow. I don't know why I write this, in remembrance perhaps. I remember how we couldn't celebrate your birthday with you last year because nobody had the time, now I guess you won't ever have the time to blow another birthday cake with us. Two of my friends in school celebrated their birthday today and they were so happy. It made me think about how we'll be celebrating it with you at your grave tomorrow and somehow, it still hurts. Hew Ting, I won't forget you. It's sad, really, to see everyone move on and away from this crossroad that is your death because I find I stand here still. You haven't really died for me and I'm happy at least, that some of us still choose to stand at this crossroad with you. Even when my heart beats for someone else, I still think of you. I don't know, this sucks. You were always so happy, the noisy one with the handy lighter, the one who'd slap me on the back for picking at the food before we even sang the birthday song, the one who'd pretend to throw a fuss when we mentioned your small head, the one who'd stare at me while I cry over yet another movie. Oh yes Hew Ting, you gave all of us the gift of friendship and that is not withdrawn from us even in death.


I was going to blog about this super masseuse who made me feel all loose and happy but now, I don't think I can.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home