Monday, February 13, 2006

Blank Doll faints

So I missed today's meeting because I had to take my endoscope. It was quite a bizarre process and before that, there was the irritating queue. I mean, hello, private hospital? Queue? Appointment dates? Queue? I fail to see the links but apparently, you have to queue up.


Fasting for the entire day nearly drove me mad. School was ok but I was too tired what with the lack of food. The doctors were quite funny, they were ex-RJ students and while I was slowly falling into sedation-induced slumber, they were singing the college anthem in a show of comraderie. Really, really strange stuff. I remember some sort of choking thing halfway through, I think I forgot to breathe or something.


Oh but you know what was nice? When they inserted the needled into my vein to administer the sedative, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. There is a certain exquisite pleasure in that sort of pain. I shall not elaborate on that.


Anyway, I must have been really sensitive to sedative because I slept for two whole hours right after the endoscope and only woke up near evening where I then proceeded to gobble up roti pratas. I seriously need to start jogging and to gear up the sets because I'm getting fat.


GOD, please don't let silly xuan's evil bio teacher put her through remedial lesson tomorrow.


Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL! I hope you enjoy your day. Don't lose your rolex watch! :D


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home