Saturday, January 21, 2006

Blank Doll would sleep if he could find his bed.

So as one ascends into light, the other falls ever so slowly in dim night.


Oh man, oh man, this is too much. I am really glad I don't need much in terms of revision because with two S papers and the workload that comes with it, revision is a dream best left for lengthy holidays. Oh, and free periods that were hitherto called mathematics periods. Yes, Sean WILL drop math, eventually, after the CT 1s. Don't look at me like that, I like to set targets.


That aside, I think this week has been really great. Principally because there is a new rhythm in class that I am more or less attuned to, quite a joy, our class. The educational pursuit of waking up too damn early to partake in the fount of knowledge none of us will ever need evidently invigorates me insofar as homework does not come into the equation.


Oh and THINKING HANDS! How absurd an idea. Really, come up with a better motto. Like, We serve because we can. Our econs s teacher told us that we'd never understand class, well, that shall be my pet hobby now. I shall read up all about class; this promises to be even more fun than reading up on court manners and standard protocol.


Ah yes, and did you know that Singapore is one of the most income unequal countries? Amazing, and here I thought otherwise. Perhaps this has to do with the fact that we have a bloated middle class as well as an unfortunately sizeable lower-income people. The fact that the middle class itself is so disparate, with a thousand different sub-categories within it could perhaps, explain why my teacher should make such a horrible statement.


Ah, this is too early. I need sleep. It is plainly the chief source of joy for me, as well as all those curious dreams about clothes and a certain girl telling me that she had lost her Self when I asked her why did she look so sorrowful and confused.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home