Friday, January 13, 2006

Blank Doll lives in the twilight.

If oft I seal the words from my lips, it was for fear of your reply.

It has been exactly ten days since I last wrote in my blog. What an amazing ten days it has been! Yes, school as resumed as normal and the homework has piled like there was no tomorrow. Er, if there were no tomorrow, then why bother doing homework right? But nevermind, I digress.


Today's GP was horrible. We watched a documentary on concentration camps in Nazi Germany and the cruelty and brutality was too much for me. I must confess that more than once, I felt the need to cry for the poor souls. No, poor souls is too condescending a phrase, I would honour them by calling them people. I will never comprehend how anyone could be moved to commit such atrocities while at the same time convinced of their ignorance and the purity of their deeds. Surely to treat another human being, not even as an animal, but as a thing would be something unthinkable! I was indeed surprised that the Germans did not just shove people into the ovens alive, hence saving the cost of building gas chambers. Really, I am irrevocably disturbed. To those of you who thought it was a lark, I tell you, you have none of the mental facility of a human being to grasp the tragedy of that event. They who committed the crime will never be exonerated. It is impossible for the land, nor the people, to forget the deeds committed in that darkest era of civilization.


On to the next most interesting thing that happened today, History S. It was...disappointing to say the least. Hello, intellectual conversation? Preparation? No going, like, that thing, was like, this, yeah. How facile. Really, it bored me not because it was intrinsically boring but because it seemed to me that nobody was putting in the effort. Perhaps we are all feeling our way through this but it just felt to me that Econs S had more direction. The Humans people must be thinking how stupid we are. Enough said. I will spend no more words on this.


Speaking of interesting. M. le roi wrote me a letter! Ah mon frere, il te faut m'ecrire plus souvent, vous savez. J'ai craine que vous avaiez des problemes.


Ah yes, that ends it here I suppose. I lose patience if I am forced to write for too long. No emotional ruminations for me, oh no.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home