Sunday, December 25, 2005

Blank Doll loves roast beef!

So I have the best friends in the entire world. They may not be the coolest, or the hippest or even the most glam, but they're the best I've ever known and after what's happened this year, I know I now treasure them a whole lot more.


Haha, yesterday was like major bedlam because my papa was preparing everything from scratch! This includes:



Roast turkey stuffed with apricot and rice stuffing

Roast beef seasoned with Christmas spices

Potato salad with celery and yoghurt dressing

Boiled vegetables, yucks, no asparagus

Mushroom soup

Sandwiches

Assorted sweets and toffees.


Not to forget Xuan's pumpkin pie!! Delicious. Absolutely delicious!! Oh and my papa's mushroom soup? Made from pureed mushrooms and chicken stock. How great can he get? Haha, I looove dinners at home when he's cooking.


Anyway, I am happy to mention that not counting Cecilia, everyone turned up. Aw man, how I wish she could have made it instead of just passing presents to us. It would have been so much fun with her! Never mind, let's go out soon!


Oh so we ate and we ate and Joshua tried to steal my phone. Xuan was reading comics and being her usual funny self. Tze Hock refuses to speak Jap. Ying, was Ying. :P Daniel ATE ALOT!! And Geri's very nice and pleasant. I'm sure my friends got a good impression of RJ. Oh and Daniel, you're not going to impress the teachers with that look. Haha, they'll like not allow you to go toilet because they'll think you're smoking. M**!


Then we played this really scary game that's like heart attack and my sis lost. Awww :(, but oh well, the rest of us were quite nervous most of the time. Haha, it is a fun game, if only a bit too looooong. Xuan, you learn the weirdest games. I was surprised that my beloved rafflesian pals :P actually know dadi! And the more surprising, one of them (shan't reveal who) doesn't know bridge! OMG...!


Oh so Daniel and Geri left before countdown because Geri had to go to a mass. Never mind, don't ask me to go to church. I don't mind going to a mass just to see how it's like or even a synagogue if they'll allow me in but no more church.


Later all of us went to my room where we finally watched Advent's Children and I finally finished it! Yay! The graphics were damn cool and Joshua thinks every guy in there is gay except for Barett and Rude but oh well, that's Japanese animation for you.


It was fun and we've got to meet again! Thanks for everything people!


Yes, I haven't forgotten. One of us couldn't make it because she is no longer with us. Nonetheless, I miss you alot. I wish you were here to see us, to laugh with us and to share in our gifts and joy. We haven't forgotten you Hew Ting and I wish you a Merry Christmas whereever you are. I felt you in the kitchen yesterday when I was there for a cup of water. It's never too long to remember a friend, especially a great friend like you. Merry Christmas Hew Ting. Memories are truly hard to die.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home