Thursday, December 08, 2005

Blank Doll did something!

7th of December 2005


Woke up at 7 30 today so we could prepare to watch the Snow Queen on time.


I shall not describe the production because such descriptions seldom do justice to the things they attemot to describe. I hated the costumes though and I hate myself for not having acquired better seats.


Now the highlight of the day, I went to get my hair done. Thinking it'd be the usual, teeth-gnashing, I-hate-my-hair affair, I was proven wrong. Daddy finally got sick of it and my hair finally got long enough for us to attempt a little straightening and iron-pulling. Suffice to say, for the first time in 17 years, my hair is now straight. It is disconcerting how different I look now. Haha, I could get used to this.


Stranger still, mother didn't scream half to death. In fact, she agreed to paying for eye surgery! How strange! Haha, I merely mentioned that I wonder how I'd look in double eyelids and she said, fine, go try. I shall certainly take her offer after NS.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home