Friday, December 02, 2005

Blank Doll likes paper.

Whee, first day of fun and I'm going to spend it with Tong and Alps. Haha, we're going to BAKE! I cannot believe it. We're like, three people who go around eating and I'm quite sure none of us has ever needed to lift a finger in making our own food. Oh well, let's see what happens then.


I am desperately broke. Well, NOT broke. Never that. My finances are impeccable though I do wish I could get more pocket money even if my dad will scream if he saw this. Shit, you know what I need? I need a patron. Somebody I can amuse, write things for, have dinner with and please so that in return, the patron grants me gifts. No there's nothing shameful about having a patron, all youths should have a patron so that we are guided to maturity by a hand other than the leaden one of the family. Haha, everyone who even knows me marginally well knows I need a patron anyway.


So here's my list of things I want!

A Skaagen autumn/winter collection nickel free titanium chain with bullet proof glass. It has got the coolest minute chainmail strap and the face is black, wide and simple. I love it. The only problem is it costs a bit more money that I'm willing to part with for a watch.

A pair of Converse leather shoes with brass eyelets which I have yet to purchase because I'm waiting for somebody to spend some money on me.

The G5 ipod 60 gig, black. Yes, dammit. Give it to me.

A pair of black suede penny loafers. The sort of shit I love.

Two pairs of contacts. One tinted with gray or red.

A G5 powerbook! Ok, this is definitely something I could only get with a patron because my dad will clobber me to death with my ibook before buying it for me seeing as I only got my ibook five months before.

And of course, a tailored smoking suit in black velvet and satin lining. Hey, it's an investment! The really beautiful raw silk waistcoat to match would be nice. :D


So there, my list of things that I want. And these are just the things I can afford with my pocket money and savings if I'm really good at handling it and don't mind breaking the bank. I could buy any one of them but heck, I want ALL of them. You should really see my list of things I WANT when I have a patron to give me freely.


Yes, despise me if you will. I surrender to the material with only a whimper begging for more.


Oh and I'd take a job if I didn't have to wrestle with my A levels. I'm not going to get that Paris holiday my mother promised me if I fail to get straight As and two Dists for Ss. I swear this time, I will not fall.


Then again, it doesn't matter. :P


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home