Sunday, November 20, 2005

Blank Doll envies Serra for being able to eat books.

Yesterday, I went out for the whole day dressed in a red chequered shirt, a pair of white chinos and a black leather belt with Donna Karen splayed across the tarnished bucklet. I also had my shirt tucked in.


Yes, how geekish is that?


I tucked my shirt in, in defiance of every teenager who thought basketball shorts and a large tee was all right. I tucked it in, in defiance of children who though smart casual was a long sleeved shirt tucked out with jeans. I tucked my shirt in, in defiance of every youth out there who cannot appreciate the beauty of a velvet jacket or a crisp linen shirt. Quel exaggere, je sais. But anyway, it was as if I was the only teenager who though 'geez, why don't I just tuck my shirt in and look decent for once?!'


Anyway, it doesn't look too bad. Admittedly, this has got to do with the fact that I'm not fat. But I digress.


This space will probably be empty for 10 days unless whilst in Aussieland, I become overwhelmed by an urge to do something stupid like pay through my nose for the use of a computer to blog. My mother refuses to let me take my ibook along. My ipod stays at home too.


Damn.


C'est tout.