Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Blank Doll doesn't want to go to school.

First day of school was fine, I was actually very happy to see everybody again. It was very different from the first time when I saw my classmates because this time I actually felt happy to see them. No awkward silence because I already know to whom I would speak to and well, everybody was very nice.


I refuse to speak on the issue of bad attitudes in RJC because while I agree with it, I do not entirely believe that everybody should be blamed for this.


Oh and having gone through enough fashion mags today, I feel an urge to sketch. A thousand ideas! Je vous remercie, Denise! Je les aime!


Thanks Jing Heng also for the book which I shall read soon. Thanks Alps for the lovely calendar which was quite awkward to carry home. Thanks Tong AND Alps for the book by M. de Balzac. No doubt, I shall one day attain an aptitude in the language worthy of this veritable classic.


Until then, the fascinating history of the Rothschild is enough to captivate me. Imagine that, all that money and acumen! I love the quote, 'there is but a power in Europe and it is Rothschild.' Ah, the power.


No more, I am tired.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home