Sunday, January 15, 2006

Blank Doll is hungry.

If I inadvertantly sound like stally, please forgive me. I do not mean to, howling about your emotions and throwing things against the wall are not the sort of things composed people who bethink themselves worthy of civilisation do.


Today has been quite a dull day altogether. It has dawned on me that Chinese New Year looms yet I have not a single thread of new clothes to my name. Was it out of undue procrastination or pure forgetfulness? I would say both.


Oh and did I also mention that unlike SOMEBODY I KNOW, let's try to keep the blog from sounding intellectual by toning down the vocabulary. Not for me, the joy of inundating unwitting readers with overwhelming vocabulary hinting at the fecundity of my convoluted psyche. Enough said.


Ah so tomorrow brings school and I hope, M. le roi who will soon write me a letter before I write him another one in protest of this incorrigble tardiness. But I digress, the reason why I am writing this entry is to tell all South-East Asians to unite. Decolonization is apparently not over yet and it would appear that only Singapore managed to emerge out of that old fiasca with a world class economy and social infrastructure. Wonderful.


I've got hopes for you Burma. Your new name is ridiculous. Might as well call yourself Pagan again, now that would be one way to really spite those ethnic minorities. All in the name of academic curiosity of course.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home