Monday, January 30, 2006

Blank Doll quaffs vanilla tea cooler.

Oh GOD, please return my parents safely to me. They've gone to Hong Kong and I know alot of children my age will hyperventilate at the thought of the freedom but I'm worried sick for my parents. Please let them come home safely, I don't want more books or even that wonderful leather riding boots with all those delicious buckles and straps, I just want my parents to be by my side.


Fuck off if you think only wimps miss their parents. You just think so because your parents suck. :D


Anyway, I believe letters should be written with the strictest temperance. This is to say that one should not pour forth one's feelings to another, not unless one confers the title of confidant(e) to the other party. This however, does not give a person leave to impugn upon the other's sense of privacy with the daily travails that we must all endure in this life. Of course, there is the blog for such purposes. What a disgusting name, blog. Why not call it a diary electronic? Or an electric journal? Or the transient letter? Really, the way we charge through life with the worst of words and then mince them into unsavoury morsels.


I shall be going to my grandmother's home today. Ignoring the fact that five looming essays weigh upon me with that insubstantial gravity only a nigh insurmountable task may possess, I shall spend the day with play.


Like whatever, M. le roi, write to me or you forfeit your name.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home