Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Blank Doll likes meatballs! Ok, that sounds wrong.

Went out for lunch with Xiao Jun, Clare, Denise and Candice yesterday. The girls were looking through some sales at TriBeCa at Forum (ok, the clothes sucked a bit but there were a few gems) and then they went to shop around. It's quite funny because we saw these aunties trying on Marc Jacobs and stuff but looking as if they just had a shopping spree at that declasse stew so strangely called This Fashion. (Blank Doll vomits every time somebody tells him about the rags they sell as clothes at that shithole.)


Lunch was nice. Pizza at the California pizza place while Candice and Denise smuggled pastries from somewhere else. Candice had the world's most sinful chocolate tart in her hand, ok, maybe not the world's but certainly something I haven't tasted in a long time. Nearly got killed when I accidentally ordered a pizza with spinach as an ingredient. I mean, hello, it tasted good the last time I had it so sheesh, how was I to know they treat spinach like chinese wok-fry there?


The class is starting to get interesting and dare I say fun? Yes, definitely. A certain class spirit is in place I'd say. Keep it up 1D! I love most of ya!


Oh, that beside. There's a usual bunch dinner soon, another dinner with tong/alps soon and if I'm lucky, I'll have all my homework done even with all these distractions.


The Subway Bitch said nothing when I handed her another large note. Aw...might at least give me a chance to sneer at her or something. Oh well, I better be careful or I'll start regressing. Oh wait, tis too late.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home