Monday, January 23, 2006

Blank Doll frowns.

Fine, I bow before societal pressures. I shall ditch the pink bag for a drab one. Ok, pink bag sounds gay in writing, nevermind. I understand that the girls in our class, as a result of the fact that they're too damn girly to the point of being gross, cannot stand anything remotely associated with the distaff gender because I am assuming that they are so sickeningly saturated with the girliness which makes you want to puke that anymore will cause them to explode. God, some of them are actually round enough to detonate.


Anyway, now I have a deep resentment of les gens plus pauvres. I say, why on earth would anyone covet the phone of an innocent? Indeed, as if to add resolution to conviction, the counter-staff at the school's subway was disgusting. Hello, this is Raffles Junior College, if you were to roll yours eyes and mutter 'stupid shits' under your breath everytime someone gives you a 50 dollar note or a 100 one along with a sheepish smile, you'd realize in time that you were actually reciting your name to yourself. Stupid shits, next you'll be telling me about thinking hands. Know thy station, insolent wretches.


Ah yes, Sean is really cheery do you not think so? Such modesty and insouciance. Nevermind, I feel a sudden need to lash out at someone. This is rare indeed because usually, I feel otherwise.


Please don't slip down that gray-tinged crevice, don't look away from those who would reach out for you.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home