Friday, January 27, 2006

Blank Doll sees shoes in his dreams.

Yay! Chinese New Year! What fun! So we left school after an hour and played cards at Macs until we were chased away, food courts can be really useful in situations as such. At this moment I must say that there is oft a certain element in society that is not wanted. This is either due to the element's inability to integrate into the whole due to its own inherently vileness or due to the fact that the element simply disrupts the harmony of the society by placing its concerns above the welfare of the whole. My my, wasn't that a wonderful thing? Oh yes, and then a certain girl took a hike when she got too freaked out. You have my support, UGH.


Anyway, went to Daddy's place where I had honey ice cream! Delicious! I am a pastry and dessert addict and I cannot lie. He got me a jacket! How sweet of my dear Daddy, oh and then I went to look for Ying and Cecilia.


We had lunch at the crepe place and it was quite good. Cecilia was really stoned but Ying was great fun! CC left soon after and it was just Ying and I. We were looking for her shoes and oh my god, it was SUCH a walk. We did however go the Marmalade Pantry to get cupcakes and we met Candice as well. Say thank you!


Ok, I'm too tired to narrate it all out. But yeah, it was fun. SOme people are too gross to be sane, some people should just forget it, some people should never be forgotten, and some people are just meant to be loved and cherished.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home