Saturday, February 18, 2006

Blank Doll v'avancer!

French was really nice today. It was sorta sad (oops, today is informal language day I guess)because our beloved Manu will probably not be teaching us as we migrate to the fourth floor for AVANCE. Haha, oh dear, and he was such a great teacher. I love the way French sticks in my head the way the rest of my subjects do because of the fact that I love them so much. Ultimately, there is no other way to study other than to love the subject.


Look at me dammit, stop being so blind. Can't you see me looking at you with these eyes of mine?


Anyway, let me reiterate something. I am absolutely committed to the belief that the educated are superior to those who have not received the best in education. We live in a meritocratic society, to state that a student from a JC is the equal of a student from an ITE is plainly contradictory. Having said that, I do not believe that the quality of the person is different, only the intellect because I acknowledge that somebody from a different institute might have a better character than me. Ah well, like, who cares? Not me.


So there's a thought that's bound to set somebody barking even if it's the truth.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home