Friday, February 17, 2006

Blank Doll perspires.

I did something praise-worthy today. No, not re-assuring Val that her faith in GOD was touching even if it was through the Church, really. Sometimes, I guess the few who really find GOD through religions are blessed because not only do they find GOD but they have an existing code of morality that they can follow. People like me find GOD but then we have to come to terms with the idea that morality is a human concept, not GOD's.


Anyway, what I meant to say was that I went running. That's right. I think I did nearly 4 km and this is a feat because I have not run since my last napfa test which was aeons ago. The fact that I completed the whole thing in 18 minutes doesn't matter because I wasn't really counting time. It was fun and in addition to it, I didn't feel awfully pained at the end which must mean that I was exerting myself but I'm not in such bad shape that it hurts me overly so to run.


Yayness. I shall now proceed to blast my ps2.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home