Monday, March 20, 2006

Blank Doll wants ice cream.

Ouch, I just read a gross article about the Taliban and their treatment of women. Somebody please argue in support of the Taliban so I can assure myself that the world still has a rich supply of mad bigots. I mean seriously, how on earth did women become the weaker sex? This I do not mean physically, but in terms of rights and empowerment. Why is there still a consistent absence of women amongst the movers and shakers of the world?


Haha, me crying out for justice when I don't even believe in the freedom of the press. Right.


The fact is, the only thing I really treasure is the right to own private property. You can lock up the media, rig the election posts or even censor the Internet, but don't take away my right to own private property. Don't tell me the house I have over my roof won't be mine if you happen to be unhappy with me. I won't have it. The right to own private property is the foundation of our society, it is the reason why the USSR lost the Cold War.


Oh and today's test was all right. Thanks to a donut from She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, I had enough energy to charge through my paper and I am happy to say that there were no Moments of Panic like what happened at the Promos last year.


Ah well, shall now take a nap so I have energy to run later. The masseuse is coming at 7 pm I think so I'll have to run before that so I can have all the aches and pains exorcised. Haha, the image of the masseuse beating up a Sitting Ghost comes to mind.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home