Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Blank Doll just woke up.

The Singaporean Economy seminar thing was quite good yesterday. Well, it wasn't groundbreaking or terribly spectacular but it was a good reminder of many things that we ought to have known from reading. Apart from the bits about competition and the use of CPF as an exchange rate tool, the rest was pretty normal.


What was interesting was that for the first time, I finally got to speak to *gasp* Shang. Yes, the fabled Shang of the Humanities class. Somewhere in the blank spaces of my mind lies an altar for Student Gods upon which are two idols: Shang and St. Janice. I think what made it so much less intimidating was that he was a great guy and while that powerful intelligence is always humming away at the back, he doesn't whip it out like once every ten seconds. Perhaps another reason why it wasn't so intimidating was because there was also Jo who appears to make friends so easily. Haha, finally, another non-Christian real Chinese in RJC. I'm so happy I couldn't care less if she's a wannabe ah-lian.


Cleared my files! That's right, Sean is organized again so watch out because I am now mugger-ready. Pretty soon I will throw away all irrelevant readings and offer my inquisitive soul to the dark side whereupon I will begin studying exam-smart if that's even possible for me. Hell, why can't the rest of you just express great interest and imbibe subconsciously via enthusiastic reading too? Noooo, you have to make notes, you have to copy transparencies, you have to halt the class every once in a while so you can howl at the teacher to repeat that last point (idiot you) and of course, you have to consume the study guide just so you can vomit it out on the spot. Really, for removing the knowledge and eclat from learning, you guys disgust me.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home