Friday, March 24, 2006

Blank Doll jumps up and down.

It's over, it's finally over! Common Test ends as of today and only the poor things at Hwa Chong still have SPA. :D Oh, the PC today wasn't too difficult. The first question was on Goethe's Faustus but being the amoral person that I am, it didn't particularly strike me as something fraught with emotional potential because I cannot empathise with a person who wouldn't want to meet Lucifer just to get his autograph. I did the second question instead, the mother and child one because I thought that was quite a nice contrast. Finished with half an hour of spare time. In sum:


Lit paper- spare 40 mins

History paper- spare 28 mins

Econs paper- spare 10 mins

Total: 78 mins


My time management rocks. :P


Anyway, had breakfast with Val and She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. I am constantly being made to feel stupid by everybody, I wonder why. It must be a privilege of mine, to be the stupid one all the time.


Then I rushed down to Hwa Chong in a cab to meet Xuan at the bridge before going down to Raffles City for crepes at that basement restaurant. Met a couple of her friends, haha, so different from the people I know from my school. Oh and poor Xuan fell down and seriously bruised her knees, geez..


Did you know that Hwa Chong has a Young Gentleman Award? The mere thought of it makes me want to laugh were it not for the pain that would have caused me. Oh and then we went to get my glasses, the one that Daniel says make me look like wassat? Yeah, you ass.


Anyway, walked around with Xuan because she needed new shoes. Along the way, she told me about this strange dub of Aladdin which I really want to watch. Haha, hamburgers!? Absurde, tu sais.


She went home, I went down to school for an unholy round of rehearsals for opening ceremony tomorrow. Got accused of being aloof and antisocial. Also got described as usually looking like I'm staring into blank space with a smile, so not exactly looking very smart. Then got described as tall, lanky and fair instead of pale and frail as usual. I tell you, I'm not frail lah. Ok, so I hurt my left arm carrying the chair today but that was because of wrong posture and now it's fine again. Granted I'm not strong either but the world shouldn't be so extreme ya know?


Went home and then talked with my little sis for a while. Got my PE gear on and went running for another 5 km, narrowly getting mugged and hit by a car, narrowly squashing a dog peeing by a tree and narrowly colliding with a cyclist. Ah, the wonders of jogging. Next time, I'm sticking to the normal trail which is less adventurous but safer. Wait, it cuts through three large roads and two petrol stations, how safe is that? It's either that or risk getting my head bitten by overhead tree snakes by running along the leafy trail. Argh, no way am I touching the smelly trail, it's too short and it's so far away.


Shall shower, check my mail and then squeeze in the requisite hour of PS2. It IS post-CTs after all.


I don't care. I'm turning up at French tomorrow and I'm NOT wearing a tie with my blazer because a) I have no tie and b) My shirt doesn't have the collar that allows for a tie. I mean come on, you teenagers think it nothing to wear like tee shirt and jeans around the place as if that's presentable and then you come and lecture me about how I should wear a tie with my blazer. M. Tom Ford has never worn his blazer with a tie, neither has M. St. Laurent or M. Gaultier. Besides, the tie is hot, doesn't look as good as the cravat and the colours are ugly. In addition, I'll be in hiding for most of the ceremony so there. You are NOT convincing Sean.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home