Saturday, November 24, 2007

Blank Doll bites.

It has been a week since I last blogged so you can tell how distracted I have been from that. The event is officially ended what with the appreciation dinner over and done with. I am now on my way to a new place in camp and everything seems a lot better than they were just a month ago.


Nonetheless, I do seem to have lost a bit of my inspiration again. It's really annoying being stuck in a rut and you really panic when you think about the fact that you're going to have to come up with 60 outfits every 6 months. That seriously is scary.


On a side note, VALERIE IS BACK. Ok, she's going to hate me but I didn't even know she was back until XJ told me. Also, Bhavan, James and Akesh have been out clubbing without the rest of the class AND Akesh has been caught smoking in his uniform. God you have balls.


French class is still nice but increasingly, my classmates are finding the teacher wearisome. Also, on the topic of GEP and top scorers, I just found out that a classmate of mine is also a friend of a captain from camp. I have to say this, I love meeting ex-rafflesians especially when out in the open world. It's so reassuring, the instant bonding upon which something richer may be built.


Also, I really crave my chateau fayau cadillac from either 2001 or 2004 so if you do find a bottle, give me a ring and I'll buy it from you.


One more week to Tokyo, will be sure to take lots of pictures. In the meantime, sales have reached our shores (Blackjack 30%, Paul Smith 20-50%, where else?) and it can only be a matter of time before I can go stock up on clothes. The tailor shall be busy again I think.


And Daddy's getting me my tablet! Perfect.


C'est tout.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol not really no, we havent been out 'clubbing' that much, just aimless walking ard clarke quay on saturday nights...we should really do our class thing again, our nights out was quite fun..see u soon man, and well done on ADMM!

7:42 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home