Thursday, November 08, 2007

Blank Doll gets a surprise.

The week thus far has been good and it should be considering that it is the week of my birthday and all. Work has been bearable and the workplace has been astonishingly quiet given how close we are to D Day.


Yesterday was spent at Menotti (again!) with Mummy, her friend and my sister. There was a pleasant surprise in the form of my sister who has got herself a very nice long bob. Now instead of looking dishevelled/snobbish/grumpy, she looks bright/light/shiny and slightly resembles a Stepford Wife when she gets too happy. Otherwise, dinner was as usual. Then because Mummy's friend's boyfriend was an arsehole, we had to wait with her at tcc until he arrived to pick her up by which time I'd arrived home at 12 plus and was all but ready to plonk myself into bed given my chronic lack of sleep.


This cannot become a pattern. I need my sleep. Also, it's dawned on me that my contacts make me feel sleepy since they make my eyes feel dry and this is the sort of mundane stuff all of us fill the Internet with. Imagine that, we generate so much information on a daily rate and all of this is actually going to be quite interesting when say our civilisation collapses tomorrow and is discovered five millenia from now.


Ah but I digress. Xuan nicely msged and asked if I wanted to watch stardust. Ok, so we didn't get to watch the show today because tickets were sold out everywhere we went so we ended up having tea at sun with moon, going around looking for my paper, browsing through art friend, playing with toys at the toy shop opp. art friend and browsing through kino. Dinner after that and the long ride home. While I didn't get to watch the movie, it's still nice to know people you care for are thinking of you.


Et ce jour-la, j'ai recu le plus plaisant surpris. Une certaine personne me telephonait du coeur inconnu et pour ce moment la, c'est comme si rien a change et nous toujours somme ensemble.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home