Saturday, September 22, 2007

Blank Doll

I am going to say that you obviously have some manpower (not to mention a couple of other) issues when you need a clerk whose hips and back hurt half the time to do guard duty for the second time in two weeks.


I am very happy with my Shure earphones because they rock at keeping noise out and music in. Silence is at a premium and I love my new earphones for making silence possible at the most random places.


My ice cream maker is also a darling and my first creation, milk and honey gelato, is working it. It's perfect for a hot sunny day and I only wish I could take it to camp. In the mean time, I seriously need to get a lot of sleep tonight because the coming week will kill me.


Anyone with Raffles Hotel mooncakes, the champagne and ganaches ones, do take pity on me and sell me a box. I'm a little annoyed at how I have no mooncakes at all this year because I love mooncakes a lot and no, the tray of pan pac mooncakes do not count.


I'm going to report sick if they put me on guard duty next week or the week after that. This is ridiculous.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home