Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Blank Doll

Jessie has just figured out why my writing skids too closely to the excessively florid most of the time and I'm not telling you why save for the fact that it's got something to do with ultra trashy lit that I used to read as a child.


David Lebovitz replied to my mail! Haha, this is such a fanboy moment. Now if I can only get my hands on Tom Ford's email address..


Am inspired to prepare dinner next sunday for la famille. The following items have been thrown into the air and I shall somehow have to arrange a meal. I'm thinking of a long dinner with many courses all of which are tres tres petits.


Smoked salmon rolled with cream cheese and wolfberries.


Reverse smoked salmon roll with crepe and cream cheese inside.


Minced meat and tofu molded into a little cube served with a thick teriyaki sauce.


Tea soup with fish broth.


Salad of bok choy, cherry tomatoes and lemon rind with a mirin and shoyu dressing.


Mushroom risotto.


Savoury fromage brulee with minced shrimps.


Salad of chopped scallops, raw fish and watercress with a plum vinegar dressing.


Pan seared chicken with a ginger caramel glaze.


Mint jelly infused with vodka.


Fresh melon juice with longans.


Mango souffle.


Comments?


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home